Pages

    Tuesday, April 6, 2010

    I am immortal. I am everlasting. I am eternal

    I am immortal. I am everlasting. I am eternal.


    When the cruel damnation of a barbarous existence beats with iron fists upon my door, I AM UNWAVERING.


    When the knavish fingers of temptation's imploring hand reach out toward my reestablished calm, I AM FIRM.


    When the rigors and asperities of a squandered domain bid me doth arrive, I AM RESOLUTE.


    When the drunken cries of an addlebrained generation resound with charm and temporary resplendency, I AM UNDAUNTED.


    Of cretins and fools I am a foreigner.

    Of villains and dastards I am an alien.

    Of liars and thieves I am an outlander.

    Of scoundrels and perverts I am a stranger.


    When the mighty reach of redeeming love tenderly raps upon my door, I AM ADMISSIVE.


    When the benevolent hymns of a forgiven guild echo throughout all creation, I AM RECEPTIVE.


    When amorous interest creeps timidly, tenderly into my sight and within my reach, I AM CAUTIOUS.


    When true and unshakable love glides in implicit beauty down a road less traveled, I'LL BE READY.


    Of decivers and scoundrels I am a foreigner.

    Of jesters and jackals I am an alien.

    Of deviants and tricksters I am an outlander.

    Of cheaters and prevaricators I am a stranger.


    I am immortal. I am everlasting. I am eternal.


    In these, I am forever.


    -Dragan Alexander



    And Now Some Good VIDEO Tunes!


    The Morning Benders - Boarded Doors



    Sufjan Stevens -

    For the Widows in Paradise, For the Fatherless in Ypsilanti



    She & Him - In the Sun



    The Snake The Cross The Crown - On a Carousel of Sound

    (head to about 1:43 for the song)



    Alexi Murdoch - Orange Sky Live


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment